- This event has passed.
Community Q & A On the Covid-19 Vaccine
February 18, 2021 @ 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
At this event, medical experts and disability professionals from the City and State will respond to vaccine concerns from the disability community in Chicago and Illinois. Following brief opening remarks, all 90 minutes of this event will be dedicating to answering questions from the community.
There are several ways to submit questions during the event itself, but to submit questions ahead of time, please email them to email@example.com.
This event will have CART and ASL and Spanish interpretation.
Número de teléfono para español: (267) 930-4000
ID de participante: 993 529 133
Emcee: Amber Smock, Access Living
Opening Remarks: Dr. Angel Love Miles, Access Living
- Commissioner Rachel Arfa, Chicago Mayor’s Office on People with Disabilities (MOPD)
- Dr. Rachel Bernard, Medical Director, COVID Response Bureau, Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Assistant Commissioner Tamara Mahal, City of Chicago Vaccine Lead
- Dr. Eric Segreti, Rush University Medical Center
- Director Allison Stark, Division on Developmental Disabilities, Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS-DDD)